2018 Honda CivicAug 7th, 2018
Canadian Green Car of the Year Category Winner – Again
The Canadian Green Car Award recognizes vehicles with the greatest potential to minimize the overall impact of automobiles on our environment. Each year vehicles are evaluated for their environmental benefits as well as their mass-market potential. Civic won The Canadian Green Car Award for Best Internal Combustion Engine for the second year running.
Upon its arrival in North America in 1973, the Civic built its reputation for disrupting the status quo by setting the new standard for fuel efficiency in passenger cars. Decades later, the Civic is still setting the bar for fuel efficiency, driving performance, and design, which is why it’s been the best-selling passenger vehicle in Canada for the past 20 years.
“Honda has a long and storied history of developing reliable, fuel-efficient vehicles like the Civic. As we work towards our global target of electrifying two-thirds of our global fleet by 2030, we’ll continue to build on that history by introducing new low-emission alternative fuel vehicles to the Canadian market,” said Jean Marc Leclerc, Senior Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Honda Canada Inc.
Honda Canada is proud of the incredible Civic lineup. Larger and with a more dynamic range than any other point in history, there is truly a Civic for all drivers. Here is a quick glance at the incredible selection of choices:
SEDAN (4 doors)
- DX – Entry-level. 6-speed manual only.
- LX – with AppleCarPlay/Android Auto and heated seats
- SE – with value extras including 16” alloy wheels, remote start and Honda Sensing
- EX – with Honda LaneWatch blind spot display and one-touch power moonroof
- EX-T – with 17” alloy wheels, fog lights and leather-wrapped steering wheel
- TOURING – with Display Audio System, LED headlights & leather-trimmed seating
- SI – Sport model with turbocharged engine and “Sport Mode”
- TYPE R – monstrously powerful, no compromise, hi-performance model
HATCHBACK (5 doors)
- LX – with alloy wheels, rear roofline spoiler and Apple CarPlay/Android Auto
- LX HONDA SENSING – with Honda Sensing driver-assist technologies, auto high beam and auto climate control
- SPORT – with 18” alloy wheels, dual centre exhaust & walk-away door lock
- SPORT HONDA SENSING – with Honda Sensing driver-assist technologies, auto high beam, paddle shifters and remote engine start
- SPORT TOURING – with Display Audio System, LED headlights, and 542-watt Premium Audio System
COUPE (2 doors)
- LX – with 16” alloy wheels. Apple CarPlay/Android Auto and heated front seats
- LX HONDA SENSING – with Honda Sensing driver-assist technologies such as Collision Mitigation Braking System (CMBS) and Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- EX-T – with power moonroof, Proximity Key entry with pushbutton start and Honda LaneWatch blind spot display
- EX-T HONDA SENSING – with Honda Sensing driver-assist technologies such as Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) and Road Departure Mitigation (RDM)
- TOURING – with Leather-trimmed seating surfaces, LED headlights (High and low beam) with auto-on/off and the 174hp turbocharged 4-cylinder
- SI – with the 205 horsepower, turbocharged 4-cylinder, 18” alloy wheels, rear wing spoiler and “Sport Mode”